Welcome to My Kitchen

I thought I'd add some of my favorite recipes to the ones the girls are sharing. I love to cook (when I have time) and our family LOVES to experiment with and share recipes. ENJOY!

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Chocolate Chip Banana Bread


Well, it wouldn't be summer without lots of desserts and movies! Here is a new twist on an old favorite!

3 large or 4 small bananas (mashed)
2 cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
pinch salt
1 tsp. cinammon
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter
2 eggs
3 tbsp. milk
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 package chocolate chips


Sift dry ingredients. Cream sugar and butter. Add eggs, milk, and vanilla. Alternately add dry ingredients and banana. Fold in chocolate chips. Bake in a large greased loaf pan at 350 for 50-55 minutes. If doing 2 small loafs bake for 40-50 minutes. Test for doneness with wooden tootpick.

No comments:

Post a Comment